3/18/11

What A Week

It has been one of the most stressful weeks for me. not that anything huge is going on but the fact that i am going back to school in almost a month now just kinda boggles my mind. i've been watching my children as i call them. No i don't have any of my own i watch my sister Jane, Esme (my cousin), and Cormac who i nannied all summer. It is quite the bunch and some day's are harder than others (this week especially) and then there are the days where it makes it all worth it. Anyway this week I was just exhausted beyond exhausted for no particular reason. I had to sign up for classes which meant waking up at 5 instead of 6:30 like every day. I just never feel like I have enough time. Then it hit me, why am I wasting so much time counting down until I have time for myself instead of loving the moments I have with my mom and little sister and cousin? I love being around them and I've taken it for granted for sure. I love the chaos that is my life. Besides when I don't worry I'm a lot happier. As they say, "Don't Worry, Be Happy..... Listen to what I say....In your life expect some trouble. But when you worry you make it double. Don't worry be happy...Put a smile on your face don't bring everybody down like this don't worry, it will soon pass. Whatever it is, don't worry, be happy!" Now I know I am going to say this and I also know I am going to have days where I'm  not happy and just plain grumpy. But hey that's just me. 

30 Day Challenge: Day 13
Your Favorite Band or Artist 
way to hard to choose just one so i did what i do best apparently on this challenge. make a giant collage.

No comments:

Post a Comment