3/15/11

Again Catch Up!

I'm not very good at doing the 30 day challenge but I am going to finish  it regardless.

Days 10-11
Day 10: A Picture of The Person You Do The Silliest Things With
Mary Romney 
we did some crazy things when we first met our freshman year. from running around rexburg in the freezing cold trying to get to movies and avoid creepy ukrainian men from taken to running up the cold hills at night and trying to keep each other warm. from making lots of food and taking even more pictures. to our sophmore year where we danced like there was no tomorrow, got dressed up, ran from psychology, and got lost, found puppies and wanted to keep them and ate as much as we could. movie time? we do the silliest things together for sure. i miss her for a lot.

Day 11: A Picture of Something You Hate
i hate feet. i hate when people touch my feet and i hate touching other peoples. i only like little baby feet and even then its hard for me. 

i hate this vermin. disgusting. rexburg has the craziest ones ever made. i can't even look at them.

these are only the things i hate the most but if you know me you know there are a lot of more strange "hates" that i have in my life. but that's just me.
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment