3/13/11

Catch Up/Kinda Don't Care...

30 Day Challenge: Day 4-9


Day 4: A Picture Of Your Favorite Night

Tim McGraw concert 2010. I had just gotten home from London and I was on a definete feel good high for sure. i was happy about where i had just come from and the things i had discovered about myself. i was happy and content with just living the life. i haven't always loved country music. when i moved to the valley that is when i fell in love. first song i heard was Something Like That by Tim McGraw. So when i heard he was coming to town i was all over that like a hot potato! And go to it with my best friend? What could be better? We got ready and we didn't have tickets we were just hoping there would be some extra tickets. THERE WERE. We got cheap tickets and amazing seats. Just close enough that we were able to dance around and see everything and just far enough away that we didn't have anyone in front of us. We met an amazing couple next to us who were die hard fans. They loved my overalls and continued to tell me during the night how hard core i was. I loved singing and dancing and pissing off drunk old ladies behind me who don't know how to enjoy a concert. not to mention it was my first. I loved every minute of it. There is nothing better to me then music blaring and me dancing and looking like a fool but happy as can be.

Day 5: A Picture of Your Favorite Memory...
Fabrizio. My Churro Man. Our secret love affair started one saturday afternoon when i went to camden market with jen and lize. we went for the usual food. i met him when i went to get the most heavenly churro in the world. (hence my heavy weight, but hey you gotta live it up) anyway these churros were filled with chocolate or caramel  or both. amazing. anyway i would see him every saturday. we would flirt a little and he slowly began to remember me and flirt a little more and give me churros for free. i loved it. it was fun to just be able to flirt with someone and not be worried. anyway on one of my final days in london i took my parents to camden market and i didn't see him at his stand. it was super disappointing because i wanted to kinda say goodbye. the lady at the stand was making my food and then started arguing with some in porteguse. i was so confused because i thought she was yelling at me. then in english she said, "no, no i am not saying that. no. you say it!' and i turned around to see him. just lounging on the chair and smiling at me. we talked and exchanged names. he told me how beautiful i was and my eyes and such and he remembers me from my visits. i blushed and smiled. he asked me out for drinks and i sadly knew i had to decline but told him instead if i saw him again then i would. little tease. it's not that he is abercrombie model or anything. it was just the flattery and the fun of it. besides men with accents get a little cuter right? nothing happened ever but it was a fun moment. and my mom being a creep snapped a photo, which i am grateful for now.
Now...This Man. Wow. He loved lize. he thought she was so cute. it was funny because he was missing teeth but he was adorable. he was right outside borough market he sold the most amazing bread and the most delicious sandwiches. i am holding one in my hand. yummy. i miss it. anyway we were really stressed out because it was towards the end of our trip and we were all getting emotional. we had just gone to grenwich. it was a lot of fun but exhausting. anyway this guy told us once we graduated from school all the way we would come back and find him and we would go sit by the river with wine and bread. we would talk about life and what lay ahead and he would tell us his story and what we needed to do. it was funny and it was interesting to know he has lived through some days! i loved it though.
 These are MY men from London. I will never forget them our the memories. So funny.

Day 6: A Picture of Someone You Would Love to Trade Places With For a Day
honestly? i've never really thought about it...when i figure out someone i'll let you know. but right now, in this moment i am very happy and don't want to be someone else. i might have a few years ago or even months. but today, now not so much. but i would trade someone for the fashion maybe and the mula! 
Day 7: A Picture of Your Most Treasured Item
I don't have a photo but probably  my photo albums and little books i've made with quotes and stuff. pictures are my favorite with the memories i hold dear.

Day 8: A Picture That Makes Me Laugh
i saw a squirrel, i was disgusted in so many ways. and scared the stupid thing would come near me. but everyone else looks really cute! i just wasn't having it and we didn't have time to snap another shot. so here we are with this great one.
this is almost a typical day at my house. i'm goofing off and my mom is telling me not to do it and jane is off in la la land and kate just doesn't care and meg is usually behind me laughing. at last i caught it on camera. best of all this was at an airport when most of the chaos goes down for my fam.
aww kate. we told her not to take benadryl on the flight. but she didn't listen. this was the end result. she somehow managed to get off the plane and into the backseat of the car and this was what she ended up doing the whole drive. but it was so entertaining for meg and i.
  these three photos make me laugh the hardest. always.

Day 9: A Picture of The People Who Have Gotten You Through The Most

 i'm sure there a ton more people who know who they are and what they have done for me. there are so many people who have influenced my life for the better, some who are now in my past and some who i'll never forget. but these are some of the most important people to me who have been there when i was at my worst moments to my best.


No comments:

Post a Comment