3/6/11

30 Day Challenge I Give

Day 1: A Picture of Yourself with 15 Facts


1. i love quotes. reading them, writing them down, making them up.
2. i love cooking. i love to make desserts but not for myself, for others
3. i love to paint and doodle and just let my mind wander.
4. i love to dance all around the house and with my headphones in, anywhere anytime
5. i love my family. three sisters and i wouldn't have it any other way
6. i'm not a big chocolate or sweet girl but i love me some muddy buddies.
7. i love music. listening to it, dancing to it, analyzing it you name it. i really love 80's music
8. i love to read. when i find a good book i go through it in days no matter the length. harry potter is one of my top tens hands down.
9. i traveled and lived in the most incredible city for four months, London. and it was the best time for me. i can't wait to go back and to continue to travel.
10. i love my friends. everything they do for me and the lessons they teach me.
11. i love taking pictures and putting them all over my wall and remembering the great moments that make life great.
12. i write all over my wrists no matter what people say about "ink poisoning" 
13. i love sunshine but i love the rain and the snow. i love weather i find it fascinating 
14. i love movies. i really love 80's movies and anything by John Hughes.
15. no matter what i say, i still believe there is some chivalry left in this world, and there are amazing boys somewhere in the world. my friends have proven that to me. i am so proud of them for finding great guys. (cough cough emma and david ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment