2/17/11

Happiness In A Purple Box

Today was disgusting. I had to change I don't know how many diapers today, oh and i only watch one child. my sweet cousin who is one had about as we call them, "blow-outs." it was coming out of everything and everywhere. i got it all over me, because she likes to move around. a lot. and i was just sick. the smell, ugh. dis.gus.ting. i can't even explain it. then i came home went to the store and as i arrived home for the second time, there it was. my happiness. my temptation all in one.



these two boxes made my day. i was so happy to see these delicious items on my counter. and a day that went from being super smelly and gross, went to sweet and tasty. now i just have to hide them from myself so i can lose weight for the big family trip coming up.

7 days in paradise before school? i think so. 
 monkeys outside my window?
 infinity pools?
sunshine, beaches, a vacation. tan lines. perfect. costa rica here i come.
just hope that the girl scout cookies don't get the better of me...

No comments:

Post a Comment