2/1/11

boring? i think not my friend.

last night my sister margaret decided to stalk all my favorite blogs of all my favorite people. and she told me that i'm a boring blogger. i haven't ever blogged before so i am in fact not very exciting. but it will change i believe, eventually. but you can't plan moments, you can't plan pictures, you can't plan life. i have discovered this over my short years of living so far. but in 19 years i have had a lot of crazy adventures and done some crazy things. i lived in another country for a few months. i lost some people along the way in many different ways. i've done some things i'm not proud of. i've grown up little by little. i've met some amazing people in my life. i've met people i'll never forget. i've graduated from a crazy high school. and now go somewhere i never would have expected myself. i met some people for life. and even though i might not be exciting because all i do is hang out with these people.
 kate has the wound because she got hit by a toy by some boy at the park? not sure. but she is gangsta.
 two of my younger sistas taking pics on my computer. with my awesome bed spread.
 kisses from jane.
 meg's cheer comp. and amazing cheer makeup.
 we found jane doing this, she wanted some pops can you blame her? this is not posed. this is all jane.
and this is esme. i get to play with her from 6:30 AM - 4:30 PM monday-friday. 

and now these are the moments that are my life. for now. until i go back to school. until then i find my life pretty exciting considering. but i do miss some certain people back in the burg. and some people down in provo. you know who you areeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment