1/20/11

where i come from rain is a good thing.

i love living in seattle. i love the rain. i love the smell of new rain. and i love being able to take people i love around my city. around my town. around my valley. it makes me so happy to be able to let people i care about see where i live. where my memories were made. what makes me, well me. and it makes me the happiest. i love living in the valley. as much as it drives me crazy because it is so small and it feels like you can't get away. but in reality, i love it for the memories and the people. it is something that is part of me that will never change. now here are some pictures of the rest of the adventures i had when my friends came to visit.


 mr. alex scifres
 in the butterfly exhibit. i got a little excited and nervous at the same time.
 mary
 overlooking the flooding falls with the gang
 my girls
 typical picture

pretending to be kate. well meg isn't..

No comments:

Post a Comment