1/18/11

adventures from seatown.

i had the best weekend of 2011 so far. my dear friends from the Burg came up to visit me. It was the most exciting weekend. I was exhausted by the end of it. My adrenaline fell apart the second they pulled away from the house on Monday morning. It was quite the weekend. and i miss them already. more pictures will come soon. channing and mary took on the title of being photographers. and camas (the one in the NASA helmet) took it on as well. Alex, well he just modeled.

 I took them to the Seattle Center. Where we reached our inner kids
 Chuck and Chrys reunited once again :)
 Darth Vader.
 walking through seattle with the peeps, photo cred to Channing.
 the beautiful fish market.
 as mary likes to say is that my town is full of "art and imagination and creativity." never thought about it before, and kinda took for granted, until i got to see it through their eyes. and i am proud to live here.
 butterfly exhibit. my favorite still. and a butterfly landed on me!
 the nasty gum wall. in my 10 almost 11 years, i have never been here. and i know why. nasty.
the one, the only, space needle. how i love this.

No comments:

Post a Comment