12/14/10

Only Days Now.


 volleyball game supporters for the wildcats
CSB
forever and always. 
thank you for watching over my baby sis while you could.
 windy before halloween night with FHE
 Flirtin with boys on the side of the road.
 Dance Party's at Cajun Bob's
 Corn Maze with Jenna and Mary. Pictures in the dark.

 Channing Kae Jackson. Enough Said.
 Janelle and I. 
we fear earwigs and squirrels like no other.
 i was a fairy for halloween, and channing did a FANTASTIC job on the makeup
 kiki, one of my confidants in 303
 baby tucker, free and only lasted a week. my favorite snuggle buddy ever. helped me through a hard time.
 Happy Halloween from 303
 ice caves with PaTrick and Chuck
 sunsets in rexburg i'll never forget.
 bridge jumping at St. Anthony's (i didn't jump)
 late night photo shoots with mary.
 Flag Football Games. Supporting our Obamanators.
first snow to bring in december
 With all the babies running around our house, Meg and I just escaped to take pictures of ourselves on my computer. that was fun all by itself, because we tend to take a lot when we get together.
 Sisterly Love.
 Thanksgiving at home with the family. Baby Jane.
 My Beautiful Aunt Paige and Cousin Esme. 
August 23, 1976-December 7, 2010
I miss you. Forever and Always.
I know this is my first blog post and it is ending up being the beginning of the end. I am starting my first blog post with all the memories of my semester. A little ironic. But anyway. It is at last the final week of the semester. The tensions begin to rise more than ever before and the finals start to sink in. I wonder if I have actually learned anything this fall semester or if I’ve just been floating by. In reality I know I’ve learned more than I ever imagined. On this bone chilling cold Tuesday I look back and see that I’ve finished two finals. Done with my science class and done with my art class. Now time to finish off the semester big. Go out with a bang so to say. Instead of looking through my notes on psychology or beginning my math take home final I decided to give myself a break. A break before I go to the tire store to get new tires on my car, before I have to go to the math tutor (my last visit with dear Stewart), before I go take my (hopefully) final math test, before I go home and pack up my little life at apartment 303, before I begin to study once again and end another semester. Instead of doing all these things I opted to look through photos of the semester and the memories I made. It was a hard semester and a great semester. This semester has been up and down non stop. I can't imagine a different semester. The girls of 303 and the drama that came along with living with 5 other girls.  One for the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment