12/18/10

My Favorite People

it is almost 7 a.m. on saturday morning. i am finally finished with the semester. a crazy semester, a sad semester, a fun semester, a semester full of tears from laughing so hard your crying, to a semester from crying because you miss people in your life who had to go or were taken before their time. this semester as i have said before is one for the books. on our last night in the burg my sister flew in with my dad to drive home with me. i couldn't be more excited but what a bittersweet feeling. once you get into the swings of things down here it is hard to get up and leave again. but in reality i need a break, i need family time and i need to spend time with some old friends and catch up. someone in particular i can't wait to see. it's been way to long. anyway the point of this post is to talk about my favorite people.


 first up is this beautiful girl i like to call miss sassafrass, or better known as margarine. no really meg is her name and i am lucky enough to call her my sista. this girl can drive me absolutely insane and make me want to scream at the top of the lungs, or she can make me laugh harder than anyone else. we can sit in my bed and take embarrassing photos on my computer for hours and not get tired of it. we are so alike and so different it makes our relationship unique. she is more of a sister to me and more of a best friend. something different. we have watched rainbow bright together to sweeny todd. we have made up handshakes that are so secret we forget them the next time we attempt to replicate it and end up making up something new. this my dear is my best friend margaret. and without her there are a lot of things i don't think i could have made through. probably would have curled up in a ball, but she has helped me through it all in her own special way. i am forever grateful that God decided to let me have her as my baby sister. 


 nicole. there are so many memories, so many pictures, and so many jokes that no one will ever understand or give our friendship justice. we have been best friends since about 4th grade. never faltered, no matter where we lived we always kept each other updated on life. from my boy drama to her boy drama. to friend drama to just random things we thought were funny, texting and cell phones help us survive not being able to see each other much. this girl right here, she is family. she has given me some of the best advice and been one of the few to really get into my alice in wonderland brain. she is one of the very few that i can call and just vent and cry to on the phone regardless of how far away she might be. she emailed me every step of the way through london. every time i am considering a boy she knows everything about him and knows what to say. she has snuck to movies with me when we were younger and listened to my parents rant to me about the circle of life and all that jazz. cole is the person i would wake up in prison and look at and say," dang lets do it again." she's my troublemaker.


miss eliza. this girl. wow. we are so alike it's not even funny. in london someone called us tweedle dee and tweedle dum and well, it just stuck. so now thats what we refer to each other as. we have made mistakes that no one else would understand. we have thoughts no one else would think. we have lived our lives to quotes. we watch the harry potter puppet pals so many times we can sing it without music and without fail we always wonder why Dumbledore isn't wearing clothes. we met in London and became close right away. she always had my back there and even when she didn't know the boys who burdened my mind, she was never judging. she gave me the purest advice and it was always right. usually i found out after (when i didn't listen to her) but hey, i'm working on it. she is another one i can call and just cry to and tell her all my problems and she fixes them with one quote. for some strange reason we have this sixth sense about each other and we always know when the other needs some strength. she is one amazing girl and i am so lucky to have met her in such a wonderful place.

this is jane. she is my baby sister. she is the most incredible little child i've ever encountered. she never ceases to amaze me with what she can do and say. she is the one person who i can always count on that will make me smile. when she tells me she loves me and throws those little hands around my neck in a tight squeeze, just like the grinch my heart grows two sizes in a second. she is the funniest little person to be around. i am so happy i have this gem in my life to make me realize there is still some good people out there and the world isn't all bad.

this gorgeous woman, is my mother. she has seen me at my worst and craziest times. she has always been there to wipe my tears or let me know it's going to be alright. when she say's those words i believe it. she knows me better than myself sometimes. she has stayed up late doing projects with me. she has brought me back down when i've been so stressed i feel like my head isn't attached to my body. she has encouraged me to go London (best choice ever) she convinced me to go to college. she convinced me to take my doodles and make them into art. she is the most caring, beautiful, intelligent..funny..amazing person i know. i hope that when the time comes i can be half the mom she has been to me. the lessons she has taught me i will never forget. everyone remember to love your mommy. they really are God's angel's on earth.

 this is one of my all time favorite photos of me and this perrtty girl. her name is mary, but i prefer to call her chuck on occasion. she gave me my new middle name because i don't have one. it is chrysanthemum. brilliant i know. my other favorite is this picture we took of us eating a taco together. yes we shared one taco. each eating one end. it was quite the experience. we were at taco bell and people just stared at us. anyway this semester we lived together and dressed up all cute for halloween. this was one of my favorite photos. we have had our ups and downs and we have had as i call them "dark ages" which last only about a week. but she has been one of those people you just need in your life. she is amazing and incredible. she helps me to be better. she always laughs at my dumb jokes and helps me out with my boy problems (wow these boys creating too many problems!) anyway brother marrott thank ya for puttin me in a group with this chica.

next up we got this tall glass of water named channing. she is beautiful inside and out and fantastic at doing make up. one of the best. when she is famous doing Angelina's make up i will be able to say she did that for me! i met her through mary. but we became friends in our own way. we have danced until we can't dance no more. we have laughed until our sides hurt. we have gotten stuck in ice, sand, mud, you name it she got us out of it somehow. she is the funniest person i know. she does a great "Grinch" voice. fantastic really. she has many a talents, she infact helped me make this blog. she is my reading buddy, and such a kind soul.

bout time i threw a boy in here. this is camas. he is one of my best guy friends. a sweetheart and one of the nicest guys i've ever met. despite speculation and rumor we DO NOT like each other as more than friends. we are just very close. not in a romantic way. anyway. he is a guy that i met this semester and we have just been friends. he has helped me in his own little ways and just been there to make me smile. his goofy little smile. i don't know how to explain our friendship. all i know is he is one of my favorite people.



these two pictures might not make sense to anyone else but me, meg, and rachel. rachel is our ponyo who is in the cartoon. you had to be there kinda story. rachel. rachy. dork face. haha. there are so many things i could say about this girl. we have had some great moments. we dance in the car. we sing in the car. we make fun of gingers (ironically two of my best friends are gingers). we watch weird movies. we eat lots of food. we love to laugh. we have been friends since miss trumper's class. don't know how it happened but it did. she laughs a lot, which in turn makes me laugh, then her, then me, as you can see it never ends. it is just a good time with her whenever we are together. we can have our serious moments though. those are the funniest. she is in china right now for a week and i miss her :( but i get to see her soon. she is an amazing friend. enough said.


slut in truck. friends since freshman year in high school. as you can tell the 5 hour energy is starting to wear off and i need to wake up meg so we can finish everythin up and go get some breakfast of champions. i love this girl. end of story.


p.s. there are a lot of people that are my favorite this is just a few. so no hurt feelings

No comments:

Post a Comment