10/12/11

Missing You A Lot Today..

I was recently going through my phone contacts while sitting in class. I stumbled upon my Aunt Paige's number. It brought tears to my eyes that it will soon be a year in December. A year that went by so far. I guess I never realized how much things can change in a year. . . Then later today my phone called her number on accident, it went through and I heard that voice. That voice that means so much to me. The voice that can calm me like my mom's only can. It brought tears to my eyes. . . I miss her so much. But I know that she is in a better place. I hate those cliches. But it's true. She was an amazing woman. I love her. And I hope that I am making her proud and continue to do so.. Always in my thoughts. Forever and always..



One of the most beautiful ladies I've ever met. And for sure one of the most important people I've ever met. I miss that smile.. but the love she had for my uncle James and the love he has for her is what keeps me going and gives me hope..

No comments:

Post a Comment