9/13/11

Hottttiiiieeee, well bonfire!

Back in good old Sexburg. It's a different semester for sure. Not so much drama, a lot more homework, and this time I have a boyfran. It's crazy to me to know that I found someone this amazing. He is a goof, and he makes me crazy sometimes but I wouldn't change a thing. It's hard being at school without him, but he is only 45 minutes away. I'm kinda embarrassing that way. I can't help it! I hate being away from my love! And to clear up any rumors, to those of you who do read my blog haha we aren't engaged YET but we will be shortly. Yup. I found the one. The Prince. The person who makes every song come true. And yes he is from Blackfoot, Idaho. But I love that about him among every other thing. I could go on forever about how amazing he is and how lucky I am. But that's our story. But for now here are some pictures my lovelies from the first few days back in Idddaaahoooo.

 First time meeting all the boys friends, and we kept getting photo bombed in every picture. But seeing him smile is worth it every time.
 Photo bomber by Ty. Sean's favorite picture from the night.
 Mar Bar and Mads, it was a tad chilly down by the river.
 My boo.
 No matter how many times I say I hate this face.... I actually love this face.

 Can't Wait to marry this man.
East Idaho State Fair with the Bestie! :) Good to be reunited. Let Fall Semester Begin. And the Crazy memories as welll...

No comments:

Post a Comment