8/18/11

Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum Adventures in Washington

This past weekend I got to be able to have one of my best friends come up and visit me! We met in London when I studied abroad and stayed close once we came back to the real world. I am so grateful for this girl! Miss Madeline Eliza Gibbs. She is what a best friend is. I am so glad she came up and got to see the craziness of what I live in and how much I love my valley! It was such a great time and I miss her like crazy but I will see her soon! Here are some pictures from our fun weekend!

 Whidbey Island. One of my favorite places to go and so happy I got to share it with her!
 Sunday Afternoons. Lazy and laying in the sun when it finally comes out!
 Sistas Foreva
 "You really should take pictures where you aren't so huggy, it might make your boyfriends jealous." -Mom

 Snuggle. Hahaha
 Rattlesnake Lake
And last but not least had to take her to Seattle and to the gum wall. Of course allllll weekend it was way sunny and so warm. Those are the days that make living in Washington worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment