6/7/11

When It Rains It Pours..BUT There Is Always Some Sunshine Somewhere

Fourth semester at good ol Sexy Rex. It has been quite the semester. Full of ups and downs laughter and tears. A semester to remember. I have met people I will never forget and moments that meant more to me than I can put into words. I don't know what is going to happen down the road or tomorrow but I can honestly say considering everything that has happened I am happy. I have great friends who I trust and have faith in. I met someone who gives me butterflies every time I see him. Someone who knows exactly what to say to calm me down. Laughs at me when I'm angry and knows exactly how crazy I can be. He is wonderful to me and who knows where it will go but for now I couldn't be happier with the way things are. Whatever is going to happen will happen and that is exactly how I want things to be right now. Now some pictures and of course a quote.

"the future is scary, but you can’t just run back to the past because it’s familiar.” –How I Met Your Mother








No comments:

Post a Comment